Re: Roy Schestowitz: "This is a Linux newsgroup."

chrisv wrote:
> Larry Qualig checked our message ID's, then wrote:
>
> >Geico Caveman wrote:
> >>
> >> But I agree, Roy would do well, to reduce the amount of Microsoft specific
> >> posts, choosing only those Microsoft posts that contrast the benefits of
> >> Linux and open source exclusively, point by point.
> >
> >What????  You don't see the obvious connection between Bill Gates
> >salary and Linux? The connection between where Steve Ballmer goes on
> >vacation and Linux? The connection between the brand of car Gates
> >drives and Linux? The connection between Nasdaq trading volume for MSFT
> >and Linux?
>

> Idiot.

I see that you're unable to present a coherent argument so you once
again resort to name-calling much like a small child would.

> There is certainly a "connection" between the M$ operating
> systems and Linux.

So?????  Did I ever say there wasn't a connection between MS's
operating systems and Linux. (Try reading for a change before you open
your pie-hole.)

Hint: What I said is that there is no connection between where Ballmer
goes on vacation and Linux. There is no connection between the brand of
car Gates has and Linux.

With "advocates" like you supporting Linux there's little danger of it
ever becoming a desktop OS for the masses.