Re: COLA Stats 8 Oct 2006

__/ [ Peter Köhlmann ] on Sunday 08 October 2006 09:28 \__

> Roy Culley wrote:
>
>> begin  risky.vbs
>> <4oqurbFfu8qoU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>> B Gruff <bbgruff@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>>> On Sunday 08 October 2006 01:20 Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>>
>>> OK you two - so riddle-me-this....
>>>
>>> ...if he does NOT work at CERN, why is he using their good name in
>>> his headers?
>>> - simple enough question?:-)
>>
>> Yup. I obviously work there as well.
>>

> One should ask them if they condone the continuous insults and lies
> their "employee" Hadron Quark does here in cola
> After all, he tries to give the impression that he is affiliated with the
> CERN

No, he tries to give the impression that he is not an imbecile as the label
suggests. I am utterly amazed that he uses his time in this way. If posting
insults and leading to disruption in (what to him) are inappropiate
newsgroups is CERN's thing, then he truly reflects on his employer's spirit.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: the buttocks is the largest muscle
Cpu(s):  25.3% user,   3.2% system,   1.0% nice,  70.5% idle