Re: COLA Stats 8 Oct 2006

  • Subject: Re: COLA Stats 8 Oct 2006
  • From: Hadron Quark <qadronhuark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 01:39:39 +0200
  • Cancel-lock: sha1:+oB9lPQeSthucPXvaC8BFfDyehU=
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
rgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Roy Culley) writes:

> ngstats.pl version 1.19
>
> This report covers 2579 articles received by this system to
> newsgroup comp.os.linux.advocacy [1]

> Toplist of Posters
>
>  Pos  Poster                                          Msgs   Bytes Quoted
>    1. Roy Schestowitz <spammeister>     450  486101
>    29%

Possibly you could include a statistic about how many posts conform to
the charter? e.g to advocate Linux. All I see from most people here is
anti-Windows rabid jeering.

> Toplist of Most Replied To Posters
>
>  Pos  Poster                                                         Msgs
>    1. Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>                    229
>    2. Hadron Quark - IMBECILE
>    117

Interesting.

> Toplist of Troll Feeders [2]
>
>  Pos  Poster                                                     Msgs   %
>    1. Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxx>                                   86  54
>    2. Peter KÃhlmann <Peter.Koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx>                 64
>    70

Snigger.

> Toplist of 'Quality' Posters [3]
>
>  Pos  Poster                                                        Index
>    1. Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>                    122
>    2. Mark Kent <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>    79

ROTFL. The COLA gang : where mutual masturbation is a ritual, not a
right ...

> [1]: Posts via mail to news gateways are dropped by this server
>      and hence not included in the stats.
>      Other attention seeking posters may not appear as well.
> [2]: Troll feeder %'age is (troll feeding posts / total posts) * 100
> [3]: The poster 'quality' stats is based on:
>        a) quoting: 100 - %'age quoted
>        b) cross-posting: 100 - %'age cross-posted
>        c) number of direct followups posters articles get
>        d) troll feeding: 100 - 1.5 * %'age troll followups
>        e) 75 deducted for known trolls

LOL. As impartial as ever.

>        f) for the humour impaired the quotes around 'quality'
>           are intended to convey they are not to be taken too
>           seriously :-)
>        g) for Erik: it is highly unlikely, although perhaps
>           possible, for a troll to appear in the 'quality' stats
> [4]: Erik Funkenbusch is a MS apologist, frequent liar and FUD
>      spreader and seriously lacking in ethical values. He often
>      tries to change the subject when his argument has been torn
>      to shreds or, more likely, just runs away.

s/Erik Funkenbusch is a MS/The COLA gang is a Linux

>      weasel n. [Cambridge] A naive user, one who deliberately
>      or accidentally does things that are stupid or ill-advised.
>      Roughly synonymous with loser

Certainly a lot more technically savvy than your charismatic leader Roy
"narcissistic" Kent.

--
One size fits all.