Re: Its ...

begin  risky.vbs
	<1907369.EeIYMBx43b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
	Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> __/ [ Roy Culley ] on Saturday 07 October 2006 23:57 \__
>
>> Security is one of those funny things.  You can talk about being
>> "more" secure, but there's no such thing.  A vulnerability is a
>> vulnerability, and even one makes you just as insecure as anyone
>> else.  Security is a binary condition, either you are or you
>> aren't. - Funkenbusch 1 Oct 2006
>
> *LOL* Security is a feature, not a trait. Pay $50 per year to
> Microsoft in order to get Microsoft's product /gain/ a _little_ more
> security.

The Erik quote in my .sig is there to show just what a MS apologist he
is. It is an absurd statement but he knows MS SW is incredibly bug
ridden and full of security vulnerabilities. Hence to make MS look
not so bad he makes such statements.

As for MS's onecare, that is just daylight robbery. I have little
sympathy for the anti-virus companies as they have probably done more
to prolong the dominance of the Windows crap. Now MS want to kill them
off as they see a great earner from a product that attempts to cover
the weaknesses of their, insecure by design, OS.