Re: [News] Mandriva Buys Company

"Peter Köhlmann" <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:eg64mr$ufl$03$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Oliver Wong wrote:
>

>> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> __/ [ Peter Khlmann ] on Friday 06 October 2006 15:28 \__

>>> Give them a break. They are just doing their job. They need that for
>>> food
>>> and
>>> shelter.
>>>

>>     And these two replies also bring nothing other than personal attacks
>
> Wel, tell us, how do you suppose to handle an asshole like Hadron Quark,
> whose posts are exclusivly attacks (and nearly all of them personal
> attacks) on cola advocates?

    See BearItAll's response, for example. Rather than criticizing Hadron
Quark himself (e.g. "a dishonest POS"), BearItAll argued with the message
(e.g. "Take away Roys freedom to choose his own words and you have to take
your own away too.").

> He is sacrosanct, I assume, because he is a fellow winretard, right?
> Saying as it is, as that he is a lying dishonest POS is suddenly a
> personal
> attack which has to be avoided? Why do you never call Hadron to task for
> his garbage? Again this "fellow retard" thingy?

    Scroll up and read the thread. I *did* call Hadron to task for his
garbage.

>>     or
>> vacuous accusations to the discussion. I've grown accustomed to this from
>> Peter, but why did you choose to contribute this, Roy?
>>

> Give me a break. How do you come to the conclusion that Roys post was a
> personal attack? Getting rather thin-skinned, are you?

    Roy's was the "vacuous accusation", specifically the accusation that
Hadron (and others? Roy used a plural pronoun) is being paid to post on the
newsgroup.

    - Oliver