Re: When Companies Control Newspapers

__/ [ Bruce Scott TOK ] on Thursday 05 October 2006 16:16 \__

> Snip interesting stuff from Rex.
>
> I tell you what I think...  DFS is an insider, one with a lot of
> knowledge of some bad things, and is on the wrong side.  How about that?
>
> DFS what do _you_ know?
>
> Also, why do you bother with c.o.l.a?

I'd second that. He is just wasting Rex's time. I'd rather Rex posted
insightful stuff which does not merely serve as defense that swats one of
Billy's shill. Bother not to intercept the noise and you'll find C.O.L.A.
much more pleasant, IMHO.

And keep it up. Please. *smile*