Re: [News] Linux Filsystems in Microsoft Windows (Open Up Your Storage System)

<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Wed, 04 Oct 2006 05:31:40 +0100
<8885923.MX6o2dB1Q6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Ext2 Installable File System For Windows
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | It provides Windows NT4.0/2000/XP with full access to Linux Ext2
> | volumes (read access and write access). This may be useful if you
> | have installed both Windows and Linux as a dual boot environment on
> | your computer.
> `----
>
> http://fs-driver.org/
>
> Really simplifies the process involved with older tools like:

I wonder how difficult it would be to modify this stuff for
reiserfs and jfs.

> http://p-nand-q.com/download/rfstool.html

Ah.

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Useless C++ Programming Idea #12995733:
bool f, g;  if(f) g = true; else g = false;