Re: [News] Could OpenOffice Security Accusations Be Just Another Hoax or FUD?

<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Wed, 04 Oct 2006 06:11:18 +0100
<1363222.MxI8QeRRC0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> __/ [ Linonut ] on Wednesday 04 October 2006 04:13 \__
>
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o'
>> wisdom:
>>
>>> Claimed security hole in Firefox "just a joke"
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://www.heise-security.co.uk/news/78970
>>
>>    "While it is possible to create a stack overflow, the only result he
>>    has been able to produce is a browser crash. Neither he, nor anyone
>>    else, has managed to execute code via this hole. Spiegelmock claims
>>    to know nothing about the other 30 holes reported in the media."
>>
>> IT'S A DENIAL OF SERVICE!!!!  OHMIGOD!!!!
>>
>> What did I tell you about Erik's Whoppers®?
>
> In know all about whoppers, but what is an Erik? *grin*

Something I'm not sure I'd want to eat without a cast-iron stomach. :-)

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Useless C++ Programming Idea #12995733:
bool f, g;  if(f) g = true; else g = false;