[News] Microsoft's Most Respectable Shills and FUDMeisters

You have got to see this!

http://i.n.com.com/i/ne/p/2006/1.CIMG1795_550x574.jpg

These are the two people who told the world that Firefox is a mess, only
later to admit it was a joke. I have just read somewhere that another fake
Wi-Fi=related flaw in the Mac (another baseless FUD) came from that very
same Microsoft-funded 'conference'. What is going on in this world?!?!?!

Microsoft shills could be sued for slander. The damage to the reputation of
Firefox has been done and someone could be held accountable.

Claimed security hole in Firefox "just a joke"

http://www.heise-security.co.uk/news/78970

Firefox flaw overrated

,----[ Quote ]
| I do not have 30 undisclosed Firefox vulnerabilities, nor did I
| ever make this claim. I have no undisclosed Firefox
| vulnerabilities. The person who was speaking with me made this
| claim, and I honestly have no idea if he has them or not.
|
| I apologize to everyone involved, and I hope I have made
| everything as clear as possible.
`----

http://developer.mozilla.org/devnews/index.php/2006/10/02/update-possible-vulnerability-reported-at-toorcon/

ToorCon ("Firefox security is a mess") sponsored by Microsoft

,----[ Quote ]