[News] Red Hat Addresses Growth of Linux in the Embedded Space

Red Hat Still Committed to Embedded Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| "We're seeing the mainstream use of Linux has spread," Red Hats
| pokesperson Leigh Day said. "It's difficult to calculate all the places
| it shows up and all the places it affects our revenue." Red Hat Linux is
| being used in wireless routers and medical devices, according to Day. It
| also is showing up in unconventional applications.
`----

http://www.technewsworld.com/story/hX7L7EetpNATDO/Red-Hat-Still-Committed-to-Embedded-Linux.xhtml
http://tinyurl.com/g6gre

Here is a recent example:

Concurrent Teams With GTE To Deliver Real-Time Linux-Based Solutions To India

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://linux.sys-con.com/read/278165_p.htm