Re: Synchronizing KOrganizer across two computers

  • Subject: Re: Synchronizing KOrganizer across two computers
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 17:25:11 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.windows.x.kde
__/ [ Gordon ] on Tuesday 19 September 2006 09:19 \__

> The set up is this: One desktop used occasionally, one laptop used more
> frequently. (They are networked together, but quite often if the laptop
> is in use, then the desktop is not turned on).
>
> What are my options for being able to synchronize data between the two
> machines?
>
> Thanks

Hi,

There is a similar thread going on in the SUSE-KDE mailing list at the
moment. The case for KOrganiser is similar for KMail.

http://lists2.suse.com/archive/suse-kde/2006-Oct/

   Re: [suse-kde] Synchronizing Kmail between two or more computers?

I hope this helps,