Re: An easy-to-use / install distro?

After takin' a swig o' grog, flatfish+++ belched out this bit o' wisdom:

> Try it and see.
> When you go to the firm for your interview (the headhunter) they will ask
> you straight up if there is anything odd that would show up on a basic
> google.
>
> The word odd has different meanings and some companies are more tolerant
> than others but it's a fact that a prolific poster like Roy, who gives all
> of his personal information will show up on the radar screen and he at the
> very least is limiting his possibilities.

I've never, ever even heard of that happening.

If they wanted to know, they could simply google without asking.

>> You're dropping a real whopper here.
>
> Reality sometimes hurts.

No hurt at all.  I simply do not believe this cock-n-bull story.

You've come up with a real doozy this time.

--
   Refactor Windows.