Re: Linux Coming to Your Hospital

  • Subject: Re: Linux Coming to Your Hospital
  • From: Bobbie <bobbie4R3MOV3TH1S@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 04:38:35 GMT
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 01:42:22 +0200, Hadron Quark wrote:

> "cc" <scatnubbs@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> Hadron Quark wrote:

>>> Serious question : could they be the same person milking the hit counts?
>>> He never remonstrates with Roy when he posts off topic, or gets his
>>> comments totally out of whack with the actual link. He also posts the
>>> most ridiculous fuck up of a digest I have ever seen - he actually, and
>>> you wouldn't believe it if you didn't see it with your own eyes, includes
>>> all Roy's original post headers and off kilter comments thus making a
>>> right mess of the so called digest?!?!?! Are these guys trying to get
>>> Roy into the Guinness Book of Records for being the biggest Usenet
>>> spammer since Derek Smart?
>>
>> Sheesh, conspiracies abound in this newsgroup. Are mark and roy the
>> same? Are flatfish and person x the same? Who gives a shit?
>>

> It was a pisstake : relax. You will see a certain clique constantly
> performing witch hunts and blowing air out of their asses about their
> "wintrolls" and "nymshifters" - it's all rather ridiculous. The best
> advocates here are the ones who acknowledge the issues - people like
> JDS, Ghost, Flatfish, yttrx etc - Linux advocates but honest about it. I
> would include myself but I've allowed myself to lower to the COLA gangs
> standards too many times in order to let off some steam so can never
> really be considered by many as a true advocate.

I'd call yttrx a Linux advocate.
But flattie?
I'd have to think that one through carefully.
He seems to be bi-polar. One post the latest Linux distro is the best
thing since sliced bread and then for the next two or three weeks Linux
barely compares to a T.I. Speak n' Spell.

--
Bobbie the Triple Killer
http://members.shaw.ca/bobbie4/index.htm

email Bobbie @ bobbie4R3MOV3TH1S@xxxxxxx