[News] Linux Magazine Goes Vista Bashing, Offers Superior Free Open Source Software

Revitalizing Vista (and Windows)

,----[ Quote ]
| As I write this, the Microsoft Windows Vista Beta 2 has just
| been released, and everyone is looking for software to run on
| it. Ironically, though, a lot of Microsoft's own
| products don?t work properly. Vista, it seems, only
| runs new, Vista-optimized versions of Microsoft?s
| most stalwart software.
|
| If you want software for Vista or want to spruce up
| your existing Windows XP system with some greats
| oftware, look no further than Open Source. The
| catalog is large, so let's get started.
`----

http://www.linux-mag.com/content/view/2633/

Very detailed article, but need to pretend to be a search
engine to get past subscription barrier.

http://chrispederick.com/work/useragentswitcher/