[News] ThunderBird Becomes IceDove and Ubuntu Can Still Improve

IceDove Icon

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IceDoveIcon

How Can Ubuntu Improve?

,----[ Quote ]
| I love Ubuntu. Seriously, I have used SuSE, Fedora (on my
| desktop) and a vast number of other distributions, but I
| have always come back to Ubuntu for my needs in the notebook
| realm. Alas, I'll likely stick with Fedora Core for my
| desktop, since editing config files gives me a headache,
| but Ubuntu could certainly learn from Fedora.
`----

http://www.madpenguin.org/cms/?m=show&id=7603

Children thank Edubuntu (photo)

,----[ Quote ]
| We've just installed these two donated computers in a
| community nursury and breakfast/after schol club in
| Lincolnshire, England. The machines are
| 600mhz/128mb/4.2gig and they took about 3/4's of an
| hour to install and configure perfectly, and have
| cost the centre nothing!
`----

http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=280193

I can envision Ballmer heading into that nusery filled with rage...
and a chair.