Re: [News] The Latest of Microsoft's Anti-OSS FUD and Lobbying in Europe

Peter Kai Jensen wrote:

Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

More of your repeated spamming of the group...
More of YOUR spamming. Maybe you should learn how to quote properly
When Roy stops spamming, I'll stop commenting.

1. Roy is not spamming, he is (mostly) on-topic. That you don't like it is really not a usable criterion for labeling it as spam.

2. You aren't commenting as such.  You're mostly just leaving little
   junk one-liners with absolutely no content.  A more suspicious person
   might conclude that you're attempting to make it harder for casual
   readers to find the interesting/controversial articles (which usually
   have more replies), but surely you would not stoop that low?

Oh absolutely, he's reaching up, not bending down! (That's what trolls do, from under the bridge, right?) ;-)

http://users.bigpond.net.au/laing/dsg/dsg-bridge_troll.jpg

Isn't it just like the story of the 3 Billy Goat Gruff and the Troll - hm, is that you - BGruff?

Well, newbies trying to cross the bridge from windows to get to the greener linux grass over the other side shouldn't have to worry too much. I think EF has been (re)butted quite well over the years.

http://www.pitt.edu/~dash/type0122e.html#gruff

Cheers,
ws

-- change to leews to mail