Re: Erik: Scaredy-cat or FUDmeister?

  • Subject: Re: Erik: Scaredy-cat or FUDmeister?
  • From: "Joe User" <juser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 23:57:39 GMT
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 17:42:47 +0000, Sinister Midget wrote:

> For a few days, Ewik has seen the need to reply to everything Roy S.
> posts. No doubt Roy has him deep-sixed and doesn't even notice. But that
> doesn't stop our Fuddie.
>
> So, what do we gather from this? Is Erik scared? Is he responding to
> make sure his drivel isn't totally overwhelmed by positive linux/
> negative MS posts? Or has he just received new orders from MS-HQ to try
> negating the overall meanings* of Roy's posts?
>
> Maybe I should have added a "both" option in the subject.
>
> * Linux gaining, MS still serving up shit on a platter, and losing
>   ground because of it.

I don't read COLA nearly as much as I used to, but after reading through
this thread, I checked out a few of "Erik's" responses to Roy.

That isn't the real Erik. The real Erik is a pretty smart guy. This
impostor is rather average, maybe a bit below.  Based on that, I'd guess
that it's either Hadron or DFS.

I'm absolutely positive it isn't Erik, though, unless Erik is a lot older
than we all thought and he's getting senile and kind of dumb.