Re: Same ol' same ol', I see

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
__/ [ wjbell ] on Saturday 14 October 2006 00:42 \__

wjbell wrote:
Roy Schestowitz wrote:
__/ [ wjbell ] on Friday 13 October 2006 23:31 \__

wjbell wrote:
Well well well, I see a lot of the same shit going on here in cola.
Some new names (or should I say, *nyms*) and some old ones.  What
happened to the ever-so-vocal Terri
Porter and Rappy?  Don't see them around...

Oh yeah, where's Donn Miller? What a boob he was...

Clever guy actually...

You mean when he openly claimed to pirate XP all the while preaching the integrity and honesty of OSS.

Yes, that's clever.

Oh, and of course, something "advocates" rarely provide: Proof. From the horses mouth, if you will..

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/ce5c8cddf0763eaf?hl=en&;

I haven't been around long enough to know this...

Apparently.

Perhaps researching /before/ posting is a good idea.

I know that Gary Stewart
'stole' Mandrake though (installed, spread among friends, then returned for
a refund).

OK. Is this tit for tat now?