Re: [News] Open Source Software -- Paradigm Shift

Erik Funkenbusch <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 09:59:10 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Open Source Is Not a Trend. It's a Paradigm Shift

Having a "paradigm shift" can also become a trend. The only paradigm
shift is recognising the need to RTFM on a regular basis - there isnt
nearly as much hand holding in the installation of Linux apps and OSS SW
as there is with commercially written SW IMO.

--
> No manual is ever necessary.
May I politely interject here: BULLSHIT.  That's the biggest Apple lie of all!
		-- Discussion in comp.os.linux.misc on the intuitiveness of interfaces