Re: Roy Schestowitz: Oh man

  • Subject: Re: Roy Schestowitz: Oh man
  • From: Hadron Quark <qadronhuark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 17:22:36 +0200
  • Cancel-lock: sha1:YU65jYQZ1sW4fRa3q2drAOb8Y0g=
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
JEDIDIAH <jedi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On 2006-10-11, Hadron Quark <qadronhuark@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Jamie Hart <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>> Buy a clue.  If he cuts down the volume, he may well cut out something
>>> you'd want to see.
>>>
>>> I don't killfile any of the news posts, just skim through them to see
>>> if there's anything I want to read, then I mark them all read and they
>>> magically disappear from view.
>>>
>>> Takes a couple of minutes at the most.
>>
>> But of course, if he  posted a SINGLE journal we could mark that as
>> important and browse that one document at our own leisure and bring up
>> the articles from that. But of course Mark Kent has managed to fuck up
>
> 	You got a problem with using a web browser?

No. Why? What has that got to do with it?

> 	Searchable web based usenet archives have been around for years
> and years and years. They predate Google even.

Err yes. I know. Which is how I find my news : I dont need Roy spamming
with hundreds of articles about Windows in a Linux advocacy NG.

> 	The whiners are just technologically impaired. They can't even
> use their own Windows based GUI tools.

What are you talking about? You seem to meander between non-connected
subjects.

--
What part of "I don't know how may there will be the first weeks" was so
unclear and needs explanation? : Peter KÃhlmann, COLA.