Re: Hadron Quark Break

  • Subject: Re: Hadron Quark Break
  • From: Ian <RocketLinuxNOJUNK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 01:55:58 GMT
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Roy Culley wrote:
begin  risky.vbs
	<pan.2006.10.10.17.59.55.698931@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
	Kelsey Bjarnason <kbjarnason@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 15:21:27 +0200, Hadron Quark wrote:

Yeah, I must admit my short term attempt to out do Roy has tired
me. I will leave you in peace for a while :-;
If you could make that "a while" measured in decades, we'd
appreciate it.  Thanks.

Why wait at all? Killfile the retard and it doesn't matter whether he posts or not. With a decent newsreader you don't even need to see followups.

The only reason trolls such as quark, dfs, billwg, flatfish, ... still
post here is because they are fed. Starve the bastards and they'll be
gone.

But that's the whole point of this newsgroup isn't it ?

I mean, who are the 'advocates' supposed to advocating for.

The normal message thread on this newsgroup goes something like :

I think Linux is good
- I think linux is REALLY good
- - I think linux is REALLY REALLY good
- - - I think linux is REALLY REALLY REALLY good

.. this goes on to a depth of about 74, when someone gets sick of pulling the wings off blowflies, and for a bit of R&R posts

- linux sucks

This provokes the response

- you are an areshole
- you are REALLY an arsehole
- you are REALLY REALLY an arsehole
- you are REALLY REALLY REALLY an arsehole

... another 73 replies like this

Anyway, I think I see a blowfly. Must be off