I bet Roy S missed this one, too

  • Subject: I bet Roy S missed this one, too
  • From: "DFS" <nospam@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 20:03:03 -0500
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Java for Vista is rock solid, says Sun
"Sun Microsystems has moved to quash growing reports (here and here) of
problems between Java and Microsoft's Windows Vista operating system, due
next month.

Sun has begun circulating links to one of its engineer's blogs that claims
"we have been building a rock-solid release of Java [Java Standard Edition
6] for Vista."

http://www.channelregister.co.uk/2006/10/11/java_windows_vista/

He seems to find and report every little tidbit of negative news about
Vista, but glosses over the positive.  Why is that?