Re: ms sends ff team a cake

Oliver Wong came up with this when s/he headbutted the keyboard a moment ago
in comp.os.linux.advocacy:

>> __/ [ chrisv ] on Thursday 26 October 2006 19:56 \__

>>> Looks like one of those crappy store-bought cakes.
>>
>> I haven't a clue what they'll do with the cake, but here's a modest
>> proposal.
>>
>> http://www.zpub.com/un/bill/pie.html
>
>     It seems unnescessarily mean to take the gift the IE team delivered
and
> throw it into Bill Gate's face

It would make a popular video...

> (who may not even have had anything to do
> with the decision to send the cake in the first place).

Of course, he didn't know anything about it, he was busy getting his arse
chewed by SJ. (Yes, I finally sat down and watched that movie!)

>     Anyway, it says in the comments that they ate the cake. And that they
> found it to be delicious.

Some famous explorer was interred in a barrel of rum, which the crew then
left in the hold during the nineteen week journey back to port. As a
celebration of returning home, they drank the rum, decomposing body and
all, and found it to be "musty, yet delicious".

--
-*- This .sig will grow one tag a week (or when I spot something funny that
   fits in a line or two or ten). If you don't like that idea, please
   familiarise yourself with the filter on your news client.
-*- Linux: Because restarts are for upgrades.
-*- Some people are like Slinkies; they serve no specific purpose,
   but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
-*- Linux Desktops & Clustering Solutions -*-          http://dotware.co.uk
-*- Registered Linux user #426308 -*-                 http://counter.li.org
-*- Microsoft XP is like a box of chocolates. You never know when the steel
   bolts are going to spring out and plunge straight through both cheeks...
-*- We now return you to your regularly scheduled broadcast.
-*- Contemplating Knife -*-           Which end do the bullets go in again?
-*- I can't wait to get to heaven and meet seventy virgins - I've yet to
   meet *one* on *Earth*!
-*- For sale: one (1) Fender Phantom air guitar. Â500 ONO
-*- For sale: one (1) Italian WWII bolt-action rifle. .303cal, never fired,
   only dropped once. Offers.
-*- Hit every key to continue.
-*- "What sort of candle is this?" "Dee-nah-meetay. Must be Italian."
-*- Smell that? You smell that? Penguins, son. Nothing in the world smells
   like that. I love the smell of penguins in the morning. You know, one
   time we had an early shift, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked
   up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' XP license. The smell,
   you know that penguin smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
   Someday this war's gonna end...
-*- Q: What's got a hundred balls and fscks rabbits?
   A: A shotgun.
-*- When I awoke this morning,
   So happy to be born.
   A robin perched upon my sill,
   to herald in the dawn.
   A bright and young gay chap was he,
   he whistled such a lull.
   So I gently closed the window,
   and crushed his tiny skull...
-*- I refuse to engage in a battle of wits against somebody who is so
   clearly unarmed.
-*- Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even
   if you win, you're still retarded.
-*- That's it. No more coffee for *that* man!