Re: [News] Metisse Returns with More Linux UI Innovation

  • Subject: Re: [News] Metisse Returns with More Linux UI Innovation
  • From: rgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Roy Culley)
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 02:05:05 +0200
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
begin  risky.vbs
	<vtkh04-o5b.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
	Mark Kent <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> begin  oe_protect.scr
> Roy Culley <rgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>> begin  risky.vbs
>> 	<14w5zbhjtqses.dlg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>> 	Erik Funkenbusch <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>>> On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 13:27:42 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>>> Now you're reposting all your messages through Google?
>>
>> Look Erik, Roy explained he was having trouble with his newsfeed
>> and hence some messages might appear twice. Your obsession with
>> Roy's [News] posts is utterly childish and simply making you look a
>> fool. For goodness sake grow up.
>
> I think you expect from Erik more than he's able to deliver.
> Clearly, he's been tasked with undermining Roy's on-topic news
> posts, so he's trying everthing he can to do that.

Erik has been nothing but a pathetic MS troll for a long time. He's
been a proven liar for many years. Why anyone who regularly reads COLA
gives any regard to him amazes me.

> I'm glad I'm not owned.

Me too. I'm still awaiting Erik's master plan for spamming Roy S'
posts. Clearly it is really cunning as it has me completely baffled.

--
Security is one of those funny things.  You can talk about being "more"
secure, but there's no such thing.  A vulnerability is a vulnerability, and