Re: Even Microsoft MVPs are succumbing!

  • Subject: Re: Even Microsoft MVPs are succumbing!
  • From: Hadron Quark <qadronhuark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 14:44:40 +0200
  • Cancel-lock: sha1:/7zH7zmQt0TE5wcdOIwoM9QMKe4=
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> __/ [ Peter KÃhlmann ] on Monday 23 October 2006 13:03 \__
>
>> Gordon wrote:

>>> Eh? What's "public" got to do with anything?
>>>

>> Nothing. Hadron Quark just had to chime in, defending windows no matter
>> what
>
> They get paid by the post. Short posts just indicate sloppiness. Maybe we
> should drop Microsoft a line to say that Gary, Erik and HQ have been
> slacking recently... Microsoft should look at the content of messages rather
> than just the total count. They could re-recruit tab and nudds and lower the
> per-post wage (or "reward" as they call it).

The funny thing about Roy being a total spanner, and Gordon being a
clueless wannabee, is that they read what they want to read and not what
is in the post.

Pete & Gordon : how was I, in any shape or form, defending Windows? I
was accusing you (now both) of being a clueless idiot. And from your
reply, you just reinforce my assertion.

And as for Roy : well, he's clearly insane if he believes half the tripe
he posts.

Flatfish was wondering about Mark Kent's mental health the other day. I
too worry about Roy's. He mentions sloppiness in posts and 9 out of 10
of his make no sense whatsoever. OK, we can grant Roy some leeway for
English not being his mother tongue, but even Peter KÃhlmann can
construct more meaningful rants than Roy Schestowitz - albeit with more
swear words.