Re: resident slimeballs pissing all over COLA

  • Subject: Re: resident slimeballs pissing all over COLA
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 02:03:41 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Erik Funkenbusch ] on Sunday 15 October 2006 17:59 \__

> On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 17:13:07 +0100, Doug Mentohl wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 04:23:36 -0500, Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
>>
>> Fuck all ..
>>
>> Hey, Roy have you noticed the latest tactic from our resident wintrolls.
>> They reply to your posts quoting the full msg followed by a one liner.
>> You're definitly doing something right. It's sad watching two
>> such slimeballs pissing all over COLA.

>From most readers' perspective it should makes no difference. It only
encourages those with a newsreader to promptly killfile the trolls for good.
As for Google Groups, well, all the trolls do is *BUMP* the positive Linux
news, bringing them back to the top and wiping off fear, uncertainty and
doubt posts. At the same time, the trolls destroy their own credibility. We
should thank them for shooting their own foot.

> Awww.. dougie... I see you're feeling depressed and jealous.

Oh. Oops. I meant to reply to Dough directly. I guess the quote above had me
thinking it was his own message... in reply to one of yours.

Best wishes,

Unisys: open source software set to have a similar impact as the Internet
Tasks: 120 total,   2 running, 117 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie