Re: COLA Stats 22 Oct 2006

begin  risky.vbs
	<17098128.lyVgbxfXuW@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
	Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> __/ [ Mark Kent ] on Sunday 22 October 2006 09:23 \__
>
>> begin  oe_protect.scr
>> Roy Culley <rgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>> <snip>

>>> Toplist of 'Quality' Posters [3]
>>>
>>>  Pos  Poster                                                        Index
>>>    1. Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>                     82
>>>    2. Roy Culley <rgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>                                   80
>>>    3. Mark Kent <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                78
>>
>> Ahh, beaten by a pair! :-)

Seeing as I don't post much and Roy S posts so many informative new
articles I think your 3rd place is an honour indeed. :-)

I do mark wintrolls down but you would have thought Erik would have
snuck in somehow. Must be the huge amount of quoted text I presume.
LMFAO

> I'm surprised I even maintained that position with Google Groups...

The stats ain't biased against google groups. There is no need as
trolls are not determined by who they post from. :-)

> I don't deserve this because I couldn't confortably post any
> followups. I'll try to make up for it in the week to come.

Using google groups is a pain if you have any regard for usenet
netiquette. I wouldn't worry about it. You score high because of the
number of your posts with original content.

> Thank you, Roy, for the biased statistics.

Thank you Roy. You have transformed COLA for the better. I for one
really appreciate your efforts. The side effect of pissing off the
MS trolls is a mere, but most enjoyable, result.

Keep up the great work laddie!

--
Security is one of those funny things.  You can talk about being "more"
secure, but there's no such thing.  A vulnerability is a vulnerability, and