Re: Wii online access is free

  • Subject: Re: Wii online access is free
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 21:06:55 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Tim Smith ] on Sunday 22 October 2006 20:59 \__

> Sony's comparison chart, recently discussed here, implies that Wii's
> online access is only free for 6 months.  That's incorrect.  There is no
> time limit on how long it is free.

Seen the following this morning...

,----[ Quote ]
| So after reading up on Xbox 360, I just realized that you have
| to pay Microsoft a monthly fee to be able to play online for
| the games you spent a fortune on buying. Fuck that. I'm either
| going to sell the Xbox 360, or install a chip. Talk about f...ng
| ripoff!
`----

http://www.jackenhack.com/blog/archives/2006/10/07/xbox-360-no-way/

It's a blog I have been reading for the past two years. I'm surprise he even
considered an XBox in the first place. His house is dominated by Linux and
Apple products.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz, Ph.D. Candidate (Medical Biophysics)
  9:05pm  up 4 days  6:19,  8 users,  load average: 0.33, 0.46, 0.52