Re: Why site optimization is required?

__/ [ tonnie ] on Sunday 10 September 2006 19:33 \__

> Roy Schestowitz schreef:
>> __/ [ Vance ] on Friday 08 September 2006 08:24 \__
>>
>>> "SEO Learner" <oncemailme@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>>>
>>> And you've posted this here because....?
>>>
>>> Also the odd paragraph (pause for breath!!) & a spell check might be
>>> useful (IMHO)
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Vance - Bristol UK
>>
>> Google Groups emits some strange verbage sometimes. I occasionally think
>> that people have some thought in in their clipboard, so they wish to
>> unload them. Since the hit-and-run posters from G2 rarely (if ever)
>> return, this makes perfect sense. Look, for example, at
>> google.public.support.general, which is a collection of monologues. If you
>> take the time to reply, you can never be sure if you speak to anyone. And,
>> quite probably, you will never know for sure either. This seems to be
>> getting worse every year as the 'entry barrier is lowered'. And then I'm
>> reminded of:
>>
>> http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html
>>
>> I advise you to flag or altogether killfile posts from *.googlegroups.com.
>
> I already did. And boy it gets easy to read AISE. As there is no usual
> rant that is.
>
> John did mention some time ago to do so, don't know if he does, that it
> is better to KFile them all and whitelist some of them that do behave,
> instead of KFile them one by one. And i agree.

I just paint them in blue. It helps discern fresh milk from that which
approaches expiry date and may already go sour. All in all, it means that
there's no need for exclusion (inclusion rather) rules, through
whitelisting.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz
Swap:  1036184k total,   362268k used,   673916k free,    63848k cached