Re: Why site optimization is required?

  • Subject: Re: Why site optimization is required?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 19:05:50 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
__/ [ Vance ] on Friday 08 September 2006 08:24 \__

> "SEO Learner" <oncemailme@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Hi friends today allmost business companies have at least one corporate
>> website, and hope there business id run on there website, means querry,
>> chat, leads, mails, etc all are come to them by the there site, but
>> today there are millions of website in the world and how know which one
>> is your website and what type of work you are doing, and client are not
>> intrested to waste there preciouse time to collect your website address
>> from you, they just go to the most trusted search engine like google,
>> yahoo and msn, so if your site is not come on these major search
>> engines with some specific keywords and keyphrase then no one can know
>> which type of services you are providing, and how much your services
>> are affordable, then to come in the search engine your site should
>> follws some standerd, that will come after the otimization of your
>> site, optimization dos't means that we fix your site at the top ten of
>> the all search engine, its means that your site is how much search
>> engine and user friendly, so its the need of today's that your site
>> full fill the purpose of its creation..
>> all the best..
>>
> And you've posted this here because....?
>
> Also the odd paragraph (pause for breath!!) & a spell check might be useful
> (IMHO)
>
> Regards
> Vance - Bristol UK

Google Groups emits some strange verbage sometimes. I occasionally think that
people have some thought in in their clipboard, so they wish to unload them.
Since the hit-and-run posters from G2 rarely (if ever) return, this makes
perfect sense. Look, for example, at google.public.support.general, which is
a collection of monologues. If you take the time to reply, you can never be
sure if you speak to anyone. And, quite probably, you will never know for
sure either. This seems to be getting worse every year as the 'entry barrier
is lowered'. And then I'm reminded of:

http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html

I advise you to flag or altogether killfile posts from *.googlegroups.com.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Reclaim your workstation - install GNU/Linux today
Tasks: 137 total,   1 running, 135 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie