Re: Harvard Business School researchers say linux will never beat MS!!!

  • Subject: Re: Harvard Business School researchers say linux will never beat MS!!!
  • From: ed <ed@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 18:57:27 GMT
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 20:49:13 +0200
Hadron Quark <qadronhuark@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> ed <ed@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 19:20:45 +0100
> > Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> >> http://www.people.hbs.edu/rmasanell/
> >>
> >> A guy who received his Ph.D. from some obscure university several
> >> years ago. What does he know about technology? Errrr... well, he
> >> studied economics in Barcelona.
> >
> > Reminds me of Fawty Towers:
> >
> > Manwell: "I know narfing, I am from Bar-cel-ona"
>
> Its "nah-think" and "bar-the-loner".
>
> Oh, and its not funny to stereotype all foreign people.
>
> Do you call all black people by the N word too?

Hah, there's nothing stereotyped here, the fact that R Masanell reminds
me of a comedy scene in which someone was acting an idiot has nothing to
do with your PC accusation.

What N word is that, you're making racial insinuations.

--
Regards, Ed                      :: http://www.usenix.org.uk
just another perl hacker