Re: PCLinuxOS .93 Big Daddy? "The Full Monty", Says TuxMachines.org

__/ [ Paladin@xxxxxxxxxx ] on Sunday 10 September 2006 18:00 \__

> On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 12:52:03 -0400, flatfish+++
> <flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 14:58:25 +0000, Paladin wrote:
>>

>>> As a first time Linux user, I found it a pleasure to install Big
>>> Daddy! It found and recognized everything on my system!  :-)
>>>
>>> I downloaded and installed it after reading this article:
>>>
>>> http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,1697,2011799,00.asp
>>>
>>> Maybe it's a "piece of shit" to you extreme jerks who fancy yourselves
>>> the world's leading experts on Linux (pat yourself on the back) but
>>> for some of us it's the way out. It's just that simple.
>>
>>PCLinuxOS is an excellent distribution.
>>Much better than the propagandized Ubunutu, that's for sure.
>>Mepis is also good.
>
> I agree....it's a better distro than Ubuntu.

Paladin, you are replying to bait from Windows shill named Gary Stewart. See
what else he said:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/browse_frm/thread/9f03488367c6a2c0/53fb118d8d6c8864#53fb118d8d6c8864
http://tinyurl.com/gvf2r

He uses different accounts to hide his identity and evade killfiles, but
posting identity will show you that's it's the same person. Beware the
trolls, mate. They'll try to gain your trust and then bite.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI"
  6:05pm  up 52 days  6:17,  10 users,  load average: 0.71, 0.60, 0.43