[News] Microsoft's Actions in EU Could Backfire

Microsoft May Delay Vista's European Launch

,----[ Quote ]
| It's tit-for-tat time. The EU is not Microsoft's favorite place to do
| business right now, given the antitrust climate there. But we think
| Microsoft's plans to hold out on Vista could backfire, just like its
| foot dragging around complying with the EU's original antitrust decision
| did.
`----

http://www.microsoft-watch.com/article2/0,1995,2013753,00.asp?kc=MWRSS02129TX1K0000535

This could benefit Linux more than WGA does. Microsoft practically threatens
the EU, so it's playing with fire.