Re: Proof that SCO is Microsoft Sock Puppet, Propelled by Funnelled Microsoft Money

__/ [ yttrx ] on Friday 08 September 2006 18:31 \__

> In comp.os.linux.advocacy flatfish+++ <flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 18:04:39 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.catb.org/~esr/halloween/halloween10.html
>>>
>>> The memos are, in general, worth exploring. They very well demonstrate
>>> why Microsoft recently decided to purge employee E-mails. There also
>>> contain open confessions about the inevitable rise of Linux and the
>>> invalidity of Microsoft-funded 'studies'.
>>
>> After 3 years this is the best you paranoid Linux nutsacks can come up
>> with.
>> I don't even like Microsoft and to me, ya'll look like a collection of
>> nuts in a can.
>>
>> You need some new material Roy.
>
> Alright, seriously now.  I know its hard to be abandoned, flattie, but
> that was YEARS ago.  Stop taking it out on everyone else and move the fuck
> on already.  And go back to therapy.

For the record, Microsoft has been trying very hard to erase every trace of
thse memos. That, among other reasons, is why they currently reside in a new
location that is indepedent from a coproration--Eric Raymond homepage. Even
Expedia, the Microsoft 'encyclopedia', alludes to this memos, arguing that
this 'forbidden material' substantiates the Linux thread, implicitly
suggesting it could one say serve a death blow to Microsoft. This
contradicts completely anything that Microsoft executives repeatedly say.

And if some retired musician named Gary Stewart decides to fart out words
like "nutsacks" disagrees, well... then Microsoft's line of defense (read:
shills) is really, really frail.

Best wishes,

Tux is sexy <
http://bbspot.com/Images/News_Features/2006/08/paris_hilton_tux.jpg >