Re: [News] Microsoft's Tactics Drive Loyal Windows User to Linux

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Friday 08 September 2006 10:07 \__

> begin  oe_protect.scr
>> __/ [ Mark Kent ] on Friday 08 September 2006 09:27 \__
>>
>>> begin  oe_protect.scr
>>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> A very thin disguise indeed...
>>
>> Note that the trolls (this one in particular) will never post to deny or
>> challenge this accusation. Consent through silence.
>>

> Erik's position has been blindingly clear for many years, and it's quite
> correct that he used to troll the OS/2 groups, too.  It must be very
> frustrating to be on the losing team now, so I don't really expect that
> we'll hear all that much from him.

He must have moved to the Windows advocacy group (I haven't checked this to
verify). He could use his familiarity with various platform to troll Windows
users for a change. There's plenty to use as flamebait when you have Vista,
WGA, viruses, antitrust and eavesdropping around. 'Nuff said.

Without a doubt, the activity of the Funkenbusch has declined an order of
magnitude since I first subscribed to this NG.

Best wishes,

Tux is sexy <
http://bbspot.com/Images/News_Features/2006/08/paris_hilton_tux.jpg >
Swap:  1036184k total,   474456k used,   561728k free,    58168k cached