Re: just bought a T5 off of Ebay

__/ [ Tom Bass ] on Saturday 02 September 2006 00:57 \__

> I am having problems getting my address book to move from my old Plam V to
> the T5 when I hot sync. Does anybody have any ideas

What is the pattern of the problem? Have you tried synching with the two Palm
Desktops? Or even with the same one whilst connected to each device in turn?
Have you considered exporting the address books and then reimporting them
onto the new Palm Desktop and the T5? Formats are a good tool for data
transportation.

Hope it helps,

< http://bbspot.com/Images/News_Features/2006/08/paris_hilton_tux.jpg >
Tasks: 134 total,   1 running, 131 sleeping,   0 stopped,   2 zombie