Re: [News] Vista Could Stall Web Traffic, NOT Only Due to DDOS Attacks and SPAM

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Thursday 07 September 2006 07:05 \__

> begin  oe_protect.scr
> Jim Richardson <warlock@xxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>>
>> On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 16:17:48 +0100,
>>  Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Will Vista stall Net traffic?
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://news.zdnet.com/2100-3513_22-6112338.html
>>>
>>> More expensive Internet for /all/ of us? I thought SPAM and DDOS attacks
>>> were a morbid nuisance at their own right, due to the fragility of
>>> Windows.
>>

>> Wait! there's still spam? about two years ago, BillG promised that spam
>> would be gone in two years. What happened?
>
> Err, he left the company?

Not quite. He'll still be in touch with the board. He needs to know which
governments are better targets for 'donations'. Sugar Daddy will sort
everything out.

Best wishes,

Tux is sexy <
http://bbspot.com/Images/News_Features/2006/08/paris_hilton_tux.jpg >
Mem:    514480k total,   474456k used,    40024k free,    10624k buffers