Re: [OT] Windows Users - I Dislike Them for SPAM, But I Also Feel Bad for Them

After takin' a swig o' grog, flatfish+++ belched out this bit o' wisdom:

> On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 17:53:18 +0200, Hadron Quark wrote:
>

>> Ive been sat for 3 hours waiting for GParted to repartition a 120 gig
>> drive. No feedback, nothing.
>
> Be careful with that program.
> I have had it trash my hard disk on more than one occasion.
>
>> I have spent the past weeks grappling with openGL and Sound issues.
>
> Like many people.
>
>> I never had *any* of this under XP : furthermore in years of using XP as
>> a development machine, it froze on maybe one occasion.
>
> Yep.
>
> It always amazes me how Linux users seem to have so many problems with
> Windows.
>
>> Linux is good : it aint that good buddy boy. XP can be bad, but it aint
>> that bad either.
>
> True.

So you contradicted yourself above?  Interesting.  An unguarded moment
of clarity?

--
   Microsoft Word. The word processor that thinks it's smarter than you.