Re: Gates Foundation for Tax Evasion and Bias (was: Eclipse Gaining Momentum, Adoption Levels Rising)

__/ [ casioculture@xxxxxxxxx ] on Wednesday 06 September 2006 12:06 \__

> Mark Kent wrote:
>> begin  oe_protect.scr
>> > Eclipse Adoption on The Rise
>> >
>> > ,----[ Quote ]
>> > `----
>> >
>> > http://www.devxnews.com/article.php/3630071
>> >

>> > And Microsoft will have you believe that Java was killed by .Net (P/L)
>> > and that PHP (Web) is next. Same with the embedded market, servers, and
>> > desktops. Money buys FUD through media [1] and fake 'studies'. In
>> > reality, Microsoft is being squashed in all of the above areas.
>> >
>> > [1] Bill Gates lends cash to buy newspapers
>> >
>> >     $350 million to MediaNews
>> >
>> > ,----[ Quote ]
>> > `----
>> >
>> > http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=33849
>>
>> This really is some whole new meaning of the word "philanthropy".
>>

> Philanthropy is a code word for tax evasion.

The following was posted last week.

,----[ Quote ]
| My background is finance and accounting....
|
| However, the Gates Buffet foundation grant is nothing more than a shell
| game in which control of assets for both Gates and Buffet remain the same.
|
| THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT THE ACCUMULATION OF WEALTH BY THESE TWO WILL BE
| MUCH MORE MASSIVE BECAUSE THEY WILL NO LONGER HAVE TO PAY ANY TAXES.
`----

http://www.mail-archive.com/futurework@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg03323.html

To Gates and Buffet, it's a win-win situation. Be perceived as generous,
alter media and politician's tendencies to favour you(r company) and retain
your wealth.

What a sad corrupted world we live in...

Best wishes,

Can Mac OS X and Vista catch up? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYjv0S_k0xo
         run-level 5  Jul 20 12:15                   last=S