Re: google index - site removed

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
__/ [ Jez ] on Wednesday 06 September 2006 12:10 \__

Has anyone else seen anything like this?

Jez, please keep me/us informed about this. *smile* It's probably worth a separate thread altogether.

Roy, the blog site I refer to is upsaid.com, take a peek yourself. I have written to the webmaster there and also left a message on their forum, but no one has got back in touch with me. If you do a site:upsaid search you can see how many pages are remaining in the cache but visit all of the main pages and most of the blogs and you will find no trace of them.

Jez.