Re: Impressive 3-D Visualisation of the Linux Kernel

On Tue, 05 Sep 2006 15:23:12 +0200, Hadron Quark wrote:

> And you couldnt do that better from a digest? Tag the post, keep it
> until the next one, easy. Browse occasionally when one has time.

Of course he and everyone else could.
But then Roy wouldn't get his name spread all over the universe now would
he.

I'm telling you, it's going to backfire on him someday when he is either
looking for employment or trying not to get himself fired.

Human Resource departments regularly do simple Googles on propsective
employees and Roy's name lights up bigger and brighter than the Xmas tree
at Rockefeller Center.

The very first impression will be,"this guy must surf/post to the web 24x7
and will no doubt be doing the same if employed by us....

Once more resume' in the circular file...

Next.........

> I have done exactly that because of the number of top level posts.

I have [News] scored way down but I notice Roy has a little trick to let
selective posts slip through.
It's not mis-spelling BTW but a bit more creative.

Notice that the ones that slip through are almost always rabid anti
Microsoft articles.

> I suspect it silences a lot of real Linux users too who are sick of
> having their article list swamped.

That's exactly the effect it's having.

> Digest please Roy.

Roy's laughing all the way to the bank at the expense of the COLA gang.
They just haven't realized that they have been taken for a ride.

Or maybe they have, but they'll never admit it.