Re: [News Digest] 01/09/06 24 hrs

Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> __/ [ Mark Kent ] on Tuesday 05 September 2006 09:03 \__
>
>> begin  oe_protect.scr
>> Roy Culley <rgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>>> begin  risky.vbs
>>> <8nsns3-o4l.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,

>>> I don't like digests. Never have and never will. Still, with my
>>> newsreader, it is simple to kill them and any followups to them.
>>
>> I'll be honest, I'm not a huge fan of them myself, but it does provide a
>> handy summary, I suppose.
>>

>>> I feel that in this case it is giving in to the wintrolls a bit even
>>> though Roy, thankfully, will continue to post his News articles
>>> anyway.
>>>
>>> Just my thoughts Mark.
>>
>> Fair enough - thanks for taking the time.
>
> HQ said he likes it. He plays reverse psychology. If they hate, it's
> good.

Sorry? Did common sense just fly out of this NG. "They" play reverse what?

> Thus, if they argue they like it, it would be perceived as bad. They try to
> give you the illusion that you give them a service, a pleasure.

Err? Ive been arguing for a digest for a while : and a removal of your
initial posts. What is "reverse" anything around here? You're certifiably
insane if you believe what you just typed.

--
'Mounting' is used for three things: climbing on a horse, linking in a
hard disk unit in data systems, and, well, mounting during sex.