Re: So now there are Two Linux Loonies Spamming The Group?

On Mon, 04 Sep 2006 17:53:52 +0200, Hadron Quark wrote:

> flatfish+++ <flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> What's the matter Linux loonies?
>> Is your retention level so poor that you have to read Roy Shysterwitch's
>> articles twice?
>>
>> And Mark Kent?
>>
>> We know he is not the sharpest knife in the box but exactly what purpose
>> does re-posting all the same articles in one post serve?
>
> No : fairs fair - I have all Roy's initial boring spam posts filtered. I
> would like the digest to browse through at my leisure. Credit where
> credit is due. Although, of course, its easy for Mark to do it because
> he's so far up Roy's backside that he cant but help recycle his shit.

Yea, the digest idea is a good one but:::::

I thought the idea was to post a digest INSTEAD of both Roy's articles AND
Mark's digest?

Seems like the COLA gang is incapable of following logic and reasoning.

It is quite funny to watch them trip over their own feet though.