Re: Google's Query stats

__/ [ Bob ] on Friday 01 September 2006 17:01 \__

> Does anyone know if there is a way to get Google's Query Stats for a
> specific time period. I want to look at the last year of information.
>
> Help appreciated.
>
> Bob

Are you thinking about "search volume"? Google will not disclose this
information, but Spyware might help here. Go to Alexa and see the pageview
count in Google.com. There will be a plot there, too. There are seasons when
traffic declines, but the effect depends on the nature of your site. Also
consider Google Trends.