Re: [News] Windows XP Deficiencies and Lack of Reliability Drives User to Linux

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 09:35:59 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Linux Says Bye-bye Windows XP!
>
>,----[ Quote ]
>| It's been one of those months! My computer crashed taking with it crucial
>| XP system files. This is the 3rd crash in the last year and I've finally
>| had enough with the Windows operating system!
>`----
>
>http://www.richtam123.com/wp/?p=20

Another stupid computer user that doesn't know an open port
from a wine of the same name.

The ignorant asshole probably has every DCOM, RPC and NETBIOS
port standing wide open & listening without any idea what they are
or the security risks involved.

I'm glad he's gone and hope his stupidity is contagious to the
Linux idiot group.