[News] Jim Allchin Sums Up Vista's Added Value in One Word: "Cool"

Allchin: Vista apps to be 'mind-bogglingly cool'

,----[ Quote ]
| "People will flock to software that is new, compelling, and 'cool.' You
| have GOT to be ready for this opportunity," Allchin wrote to developers.
`----

http://news.com.com/Allchin+Vista+apps+to+be+mind-bogglingly+cool/2100-1016_3-6117122.html

Not innovative; not efficient; not secure; not unique; not stable; not
dependable. I guess this describes Vista (AKA Aero Glass increment for XP, a
5.5-year project) in one word: cool. This must be the reason why Allchin
will take that early retirement when Vista ships (and the ship gradually
sinks).