Re: [News] Is Windows Vista Just Windows 9x Underneath?

> Have a look. Taken into its full glory.
>
> http://www.istartedsomething.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/start4.jpg
>
> Aero Glass is only available with premium versions of the operating system.
> And it's evident that not much work has been down underneath for quite some
> time. Toyish interface in XP and some resource-greedy transparency in Vista
> are no compelling reason for an upgrade (unless you like newer icon sets).

This is why one must always ask the following three questions when upgrading
windows:

Is this version faster?
Is this version more stable?
Will this version run software that I need, that my current version won't?

Of course, the answer to each of these at the moment is a resounding NO.

Upgrading windows is for suckers.

-----yttrx

--
http://www.yttrx.net