[News] Companies Write the Law; Next up: Fashion Patents?

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/FunMoney/story?id=2442802&page=1

Designers Fight Knockoffs

Designers Seek Copyright for Fashion but Some Say That Could Kill the
Industry

See the following:

The bill can be found in

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c109:H.R.5055:

the copyright office's response to the bill is at the following address

http://www.copyright.gov/docs/regstat072706.html

,----[ Snippet ]