Re: [News] Cisco Executive Very Worried About Windows Vista

Dumbo Martin Johansen wrote:

> 7 <website_has_email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> skrev:
>>These high threat levels mean only thing.
>>Corporations should be recommended to switch to GNU/Linux sooner
>>rather than hold out for crapola windope stuff
>>riddled with new security mares.
>
> Like Linux has anything better... The open code makes it easy for
> hackers to find exploits in GNU/Linux. In Microsoft Windows, on the
> other hand, we have security that's many times harder to break through
> because of the closed code that is invisblie to hackers.
>
> Would Pentagon give out construction plans of secret millitary
> facilities to GNU/Al quida/hackers? Ofcourse not. It is bleeding
> obvious, that the complete transparantness of Linux makes unsuitable
> for serious professinals.

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA!!!!!

You are too dumb to understand.
Of course you will now prove your theories by downloading open source
package like SSL and writing + submitting a patch that compromised it.

Go dumb ass go!

Call us when you are done.

WAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAA!!!!!