Re: [News] Windows Vista's Highly Moronic User Interface, Serious Bugs

__/ [ Roy Schestowitz ] on Friday 15 September 2006 04:28 \__

> Best Windows Error Ever!
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | I was doing Vista thing to play around with since in my job, I'm going
> | to have to start supporting this beast. Well, my first plan was to do a
> | simple "upgrade", which later learned wasnt so simple. Its not that the
> | process was difficult, the problem is that it breaks almost everything.
> | I couldnt even goto the recycle bin, explorer would crash on about
> | anything i tried to do. When this message popped up, i nearly shat
> | myself.. Ironic?
> `----
>
> http://239playasclub.com/?q=node/41

Hehe....

Linux has those too.

http://crash-me.net/linux.png

Vista is cathing up then.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows O/S: chmod a-x internet; kill -9 internet
  2:05pm  up 61 days  2:17,  7 users,  load average: 1.06, 0.85, 0.84